Blood Bank, Support & Donor Management System Improvement
- Practical aspects of cell transfusion: Storage, processing, modifications, and infusion.
- Clinical and laboratory aspects related with the use of blood or bone marrow products.
- Donor selection for hematopoietic cell transplantation. Procedures and processes to enhance safety.
- Blood product and growth factor support.
- Chimerism studies that determine the genotypic origin of pre and post-transplant hematopoiesis.
- Post-transplantation care, monitorization and QofL.
- Hematopoietic support after transplantation.
- Immunotherapy for the prevention and treatment of relapse following allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation.
- Preparative regimens for hematopoietic cell transplantation.
- Development and implementation of new therapies: antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral therapies